A publication collecting material created in relation to the theatrical production.
by Uthis Haemamool + Toshiki Okada
published by Hakusuisha, 2019
2,500 yen +tax (online shop)
The following content has been uploaded to this website from “Pratthana – A Portrait of Possession” The Official Guide.
1. Play: Pratthana – A Portrait of Possession (script: Toshiki Okada; original novel: Uthis Haemamool) [PDF]
2. Essay: The Obsession with Context by Dagmar Walser [PDF]
3. Essay: The Struggle for (Self) Possession: The Political Bodies in Contemporary Thai Performing Arts by Amitha Amranand [PDF]
4. Essay: “Interculturalism” and “International Co-production:” For a Historically Accurate Appreciation of Pratthana by Tadashi Uchino [PDF]
5. Essay: The New Biology of Collaborative Production by Matana Jaturasangpairoj [PDF]
6. Backstage Photos by Takuya Matsumi [Flickr]
English text edited by Kanoko Tamura.
Reproduction or appropriation of text, images and photographs from within this site is prohibited.